"The kind of food our minds devour will determine the kind of person we become." - John Stott, Your Mind Matters

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Next Course(s): Books 3 and 4

I think I'm going to write one more post about Letters to Malcolm, but I'm not sure when I'll have the chance. In the meantime, I thought I'd announce my next two books, in case anyone is following along.

Book 3 will be Amazing Grace: A Vocabulary of Faith, by Kathleen Norris. I'm 60 pages into this one and enjoying it quite a bit. Since the book is a collection of 60+ short word-stories, I thought it would work well to read and comment alongside other reading.

Book 4 will be Fifty-Seven Words That Change the World: A Journey Through The Lord's Prayer, by Darrell Johnson. I've been reading this for the Bible study I am teaching, and thought it would be good to process a bit more here on Bookmeal.

I'm looking forward to growing fat with more spiritual soulfood!

Becky

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite. If you would like to leave a comment without entering personal information online, you can choose the "Anonymous" option from the drop-down list. If you would like to be informed of follow-up comments on this post, click on the Subscribe By Email link to the bottom right (you must be logged into Google to do this). Thanks for commenting!